Monday, May 23, 2011

CAbi Party!

My Grandma Hudson was in town (Medford) this past weekend, and threw a CAbi party for us to enjoy! CAbi stands for Carol Anderson by design. You might recognize her name, because her designs used to be in Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc.

We got to try on tons of clothes. It was seriously so much fun! I felt like I had a fashion binge :)

I loved most of the clothes, but these jeans were my favorite:


They're called the Lulu jean. It feels AMAZING, but the material is thick enough to keep its shape (aka, it makes your butt look really, really good). Also, what I LOVE about these jeans,a and makes them worthy of this blog, is the fact that the back of the jean is a butt higher than the front. Bonus! This means when you bend over, sit, anything of the sort, there's no need to constantly pull your pants up. You can go to the site here.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they have a CAbi outlet store in Woodburn? I have to say I love the shoes with those jeans!

    ReplyDelete