Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yellow Skirt

Being that it's springtime and all, I'm pretty sure a yellow skirt will make me feel better amidst all this rain! This yellow skirt made my day with the bow and ruffles. I LOVE the fit. Sometimes high waisted skirts can be bulky, but this one fits amazingly well! It's also at the Modbod, so you'd be supporting a company that supports the modest-loving woman :)

Click here to find this skirt.


This lace shirt would be the perfect fit for the skirt. To find it, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow skirt! My birthday is the same day as yours...so we are out of luck on that account...hmmm how can I get Ted to buy me that skirt? You have such cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for ruffles, pleats, bows, and lace so this outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete