Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dress of the Day

I saw someone in Nordstrom not too long ago with a casual black maxi dress, and have been searching for one ever since. It looked so comfortable and elegant at once, and I must have it! I finally found a dress that comes close to what I saw - and what do you know, it's totally doable.

This dress is from Express (love that store), and is made of Rayon and Spandex, which will keep you cool in the summer time. I also love the rouching on the sleeves, such a nice, feminine touch. Best of all - it's on sale! Less than $50. Get it. Now.

To find this dress, click here.

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! I have a long black jersey knit dress that I got at Kohls, but it requires a cami underneath and a cardi over it, which kind of defeats the whole point of having a summer dress to keep me from overheating! LOL! I would love to find one with sleeves like this, but with an empire waist to hide my fat belly. Will you take this on as your mission?

    ReplyDelete